Thursday 10 May 2012

Little Update (and a little discount offer!)

Just in case you were wondering where I've been and why I haven't been posting much!

Basically, I have had a very busy month with the two courses I'm doing at the moment. There's so much material to read for one of the courses and it's hard work fitting it in around looking after the kids. Then with assignments to do, a visit to the in-laws and toothache, it's just been too difficult to keep up with the other stuff.


Anyway, I submitted my last assignment for one of the courses at 5.45am (YAWN!) so there's just revision for that one now. There's still masses of reading for the other course so you might find my posting somewhat sporadic over the next few weeks and not many finished objects to show off (study is definitely taking up a lot of my crafting time!)

See that big thick book? Book 4 is even bigger :-/
Anyway, I have a discount code running over in Buy British Month on the Cloth Nappy Addicts forum, why not check it out along with all the other wonderful work at home mum goodies on offer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment