|I've finished my first Christmas present (sorry!)|
Not content with just one finished item this week, I managed to find time late yesterday evening (thank you little child that didn't want to go to bed meaning I couldn't work on my assignment!) to make the hanging sleeve and binding for the Christmas wallhanging. I also managed to do the machine sewing, so all that's left is to hand sew the binding to the back.
On Monday I started making some granny squares for a new project. I managed 10, then yesterday I did another 40. That might sound like a lot but the blanket has 252 in total so I'm only almost 20% there.
Yes, you can see all the ends because I've not done anything with them yet. Yes, I realise this is a bad idea and I'll sit with a finished pile of granny squares for days putting off sorting those ends out.
I've also managed to run out of Apricot with 5 squares to go, which also means I'll be short on the blue. I think I'm going to need 3 extra balls.