Friday, 8 June 2012

FO Friday: Tea Cosy

Well it should have arrived at my aunty's house today so I'm going to share it with you all.

The pattern for this was from A Passion For Patchwork and, despite double checking the measurements, the pattern piece was too big for the fabric. I have no idea whether the error is in the printing of the pattern piece but having checked the size of my aunty's teapot (small, dinky one luckily!) I just adjusted the pattern to fit the fabric.

The only thing I didn't do was attach a hanging loop.

It was all done from scrap pieces of fabric and wadding. The binding was leftover from the first quilt I made!

I decided to see if my larger teapot would fit in and it did so it will definitely be big enough for my aunty's one.

Here's hoping she likes it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment